Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody here wanted to know where to buy Russian brides but I don't remember who so I thought I'd post it for who ever wants to know. This is only one place but there are others that cost $10,000 but that includes air fare and marriage license but I don't have those links anymore. Have fun guys

Yummy Russian women

Damn this is fun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Come on guys, $10,000 bucks. Just go buy a few $10.00 movies, and stick te rest into your cars.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot who it was that wanted to know where to get Russian women but he is on this forum. Be afraid, very afraid!

·
Registered
58 Posts
a guy that used to work with did that russian mail order bride thing and every time he would want to have sex he would have to pay her we had a lot of fun laughing at him

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
It'll cost you double that to get rid of her once she's here!
Then there are the doctor bills... unless you can get to a free clinic!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm sure if you were to search E-Bay they could probably beat that Price,...
LOL

Isn't the Internet Great.. :-0

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I heard you can go to Indonesia and pay $800 to a poor family to marry their daughter.... cheaper than $10,000.

·
Registered
104 Posts
$800 how much is that in Canadian money?

Can anyone beat that price?

Are they cheaper in bulk? If they have 3 daughters could ya swing a deal of say all 3 for 2 grand?

Think they'd take my brother in trade? He'd be good worker for their farms

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TomP on 2/15/02 2:47pm ]</font>

·
Registered
238 Posts
It says that Search Engines are not difficult to use.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Anybody who'd pay somebody to marry 'em has rocks in their head. That kind of misery is readily available for "free". Just ask any of us who've been through divorce!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Don't kid yourself - we ALL pay for it, one way or another! Anyone who thinks anything else has a serious case of self-delusion.

·
Registered
690 Posts
The latest variation of the Barbie doll is the "Divorce Barbie"....it comes with all of Ken's stuff!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
On 2002-02-15 17:31, Eldoon wrote:
Don't kid yourself - we ALL pay for it, one way or another! Anyone who thinks anything else has a serious case of self-delusion.
...hence the quotations around "free"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts