Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
If it is a factory AC car, I would be interested in the cover that sits on top of the AC housing that attached to the cowl. It's held on by two screws and covers the under hood AC electrical connections.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its hard to tell from the pics but is the interior black? I am looking for one rear seatbelt & the clip that holds the sun visors up.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Whatever you do, do not let that car go to the salvage yard without removing the trunk lid. They fit 66 2 door hardtop only.

I also have a spare lid like that if anybody needs one. It is not perfect and needs a little work, but is very useable. I'm located in Omro, Wisconsin.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Whatever you do, do not let that car go to the salvage yard without removing the trunk lid. They fit 66 2 door hardtop only.

I also have a spare lid like that if anybody needs one. It is not perfect and needs a little work, but is very useable. I'm located in Omro, Wisconsin.

seriously! It took me like 6 months to find one and I still am doing body work to it.

I also have a 65 2 dr post trunklid sitting in my garage. Guy swore it was from a 66... nope! 65 s dr posts are ever harder to find that 66 fastback lids.

Now all I have to do is wait for that guy that needs one.. the one i have is mega clean. not a single spot of rust. lotta good that does ME though :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
how much for the hood ornament, pass. door mirror, and 13 dash screws.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts