Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RV parking at Woodward ?

Is there anyplace set aside for,or a camp area,anyplace close. If I get the stroker in by then,I will prolly trailer the Fairlane and since finding a room at a decent rate,at this date,is probably impossible,I was wondering about a place to sleep in the tow vehicle........Thanks.....same question for Carlise
sorry I meant Woodward/Detroit,I was reading the post about Woodburn and got it stuck in my head.Detroit is only about 5 hours from here,now Oregon,thats a different story.Dont think I will ever go THAT far to an event..sorry about my mistake

..Thanks for the info DynoTomI didnt think lodging would be that reasonable. Maybe I will Email you later and see where everybody is staying. Thanks again.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: highpockets on 5/17/02 2:12pm ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: highpockets on 5/18/02 1:47am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
RV parking at Woodward ?

If you are talking about Woodburn Oregon, the answer is yes. You can call 1-503-982-4461, or go to Woodburndragstrip.com

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
RV parking at Woodward ?

I don't think Woodwards cruise has any camp sites set up for the event?

It's a very urban setting that would be hard to find any camp grounds in.

I'll bet the hotel we stay at would have rooms yet for the event?

I know for a fact that there are park spots available at the Pub we rent spots at for the weekend.

I think if you can get all the hotel and park spots set up before you come up to Woodward you will be much better off?

Trying to set up a hotel and cruise park spot once your up there would be very tough and much fun.

If you need more info on hotel and cruise parking go to the events page and click on Woodward Ave Fordmuscle members meet.

The hotels charge like $60 a night and the specail rate cruise park at the pub is only $50 for the event.

If you decide your going to Woodward 2002 start the process of making reservations as early as possible.

We have a pretty good size group of Fordmuscle.com guys already set up at Woodward 2002,one more guy from here would be cool!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
RV parking at Woodward ?

Greg has brought up some good points I did'nt realize?

The park lot at the hotel is pretty big and you could probably park it there and it would'nt look outta place at all?

It depends what you wanna do?

I know if you make the trip to Woodward you will return every year from that point on!

I had one of the best times of my life at 2001 Woodward,I'll bet that I would enjoy 2002 even more!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
RV parking at Woodward ?

On 2002-05-17 20:24, Greg Cook wrote:

There would be no hook ups, so you'd have to "rough it". Mebbe DT would let you use his shower for a "small fee"

Highpockets,if you need to borrow the shower in my room during Woodward that's fine with me.

After the cruise route is shut down by the cops about 10:00 pm , we end up going back to the hotel parking lot to stand around and talk about cars with all the guys for a while so there is time to kill at the hotel if need be?

On 2002-05-17 20:24, Greg Cook wrote:

I still have one parking space left at the Blarney stone.

Greg, if you could send me a updated list of the spot numbers and names of the BSP lot so I can post it at Woodward event page?

If you think the spots and names my change alot soon,just send it when it looks kinda final?

Thanks, I just want to keep the event plans up to date as much I possible.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RV parking at Woodward ?

hey..cool,thanks guys, I am really wanting to go and it looks like I should be able to,would be nice to know somebody there so as to know whats going on and when ya know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts