Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got beat by a 05 evolution, and it wasn't pretty by two car lengths! but only cuz its turbo and all wheel drive why dont they make an all wheel drive stang?
id be all over it! lol but now im want to make my stang push 400rwhp, so tell me if this will do it:

cold air intake

bbk ssi intake

70mm throttle body

80mm mass air meter

full exhast with full length headers

3:73 gears with posi

and 24lb injectors

you think that will give me 400rwhp

if not what else should i do???

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
For 400 WHP you're going to need heads, cam, GOOD intake, GOOD headers...etc etc. I don't have any suggestions, but it will take quite a bit to make 400whp from a 302. Keeping it together will be another problem.

What what you've described, that parts combo might get you to 300 HP and the 3.73s will get you moving a lot quicker than, say, 2.73's. A good driver helps too....

I remember way back when...my old SVO (4 banger turbo)...I always loved putting a hurting on the evos and Civics. They'd always ask if the 302 was stock. When I popped the hood and they saw that it was a 2.3 they always looked at each other & shook their head. Neat car...fun to drive...and fairly fast (when it ran).

IMO, your car is a great candidate for a blower or turbo kit. 400 HP=easy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mavman on 7/6/06 11:01am ]</font>

·
Registered
194 Posts
that is why i am going to 347 on NITROS-i got whupped by a subaru! I say millions for defense -NOT A PENNY FOR TRIBUTE!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts