Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a saleen go-cart for sale custom made from a saleen pace car . You will not find another like it . I weigh 194 pounds and it will carry me with ease. For a small kid you need to shorten the cable to gas pedal to slow it down unless you have a wild kid and a wreck in mind waiting for somewhere to happen. I rode this all over carlise swap meet and had a ball. It has a couple scratches and cost 3200 to have it custom made, selling for way less than half price. You can give it to your kid , hang it in a shop or ride it yaself if you fit. A tall man will have trouble getting in. Has tag on back that says Daddys Girl . It has not been rode much and is in very well condition. I keep it inside my living room. I willnot take less and have had a couple $ 1000 offers at no sale. Xmas will be here before you know it. If it does not sale I have a grandaughter I may wait till she grows into it if I can talk my daughter into her having it. It is very sharp , clean and cranks first pull. Has a cut-off switch beside stearing wheel and stops very well. I can build a 3/4 plywood box and screw top down , place pillows and blankets all around for a safe trip to your door or you can fly here and drive her home. Great on gas but you need to allow weeks for the trip return home depending on how far from east coast you live .;) Being it is a car replica it is car related lol and no FEGOINGBROKE you willnot fit inside

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was one of those $1000.00 offers at the Carisle Ford Nationals two weeks ago!! Best of luck with the sale, its a cool little Kart!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You want it for 1000 you can have it. I done went overboard and bought a 64 comet unexspected. Had to get it though. I keep myself in a bind all the time. :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts