Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a site for my Plymouth, I found a salvage yard in Georgia that looks like he has a lot of 1955-64 Fords and a few Mercs. Saw several 58-64 Galaxies. They look like strickly parts cars but they also look like they've been untouched for a real long time. There are picts of around 600 diff cars. Maybe you've all seen these? Sorry, I don't know how to do this so you will need to take this route. Go to www.forwardlook.net , forums, salvage yards, then look at the one that starts "this is insane". I think you can get there without a password but if not, and you are interested, I will see if I can get the name of the yard.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's the place. Just thought it looks like there is something there worth looking at?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
^ FE - have you gone to that yard ? - where are you located ?, im in ATL, i wanna go !

L

·
Registered
718 Posts
maybe next time i go to missippi i'll take a trip over there. look out for wasp in the summer, they love building entire cities in old cars in the south. i'm from missippi , lived in atlanta fur a little while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts