Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me of Salvage yards here in Nebraska, out towards the middle of the state?
A buddy said a bout 3 hours west of Omaha, there is a massive yard, lots of vintage iron.

Just trying to see if anyone else here might know of it.

I had another yard close it doors, 2,200 vintage pieces of iron got sold...thankfully, most of it sold, not much ended up being scrapped.
Just want to get out and see what's out there.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
A good place to ask this question would be at the HAMB board at jalopyjournal.com Those guys know of every good old school boneyard between Florida and Siberia..

Jan

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
I just moved from there and have NO idea what place you're talking about.... I believe it's a MYTH, I was restoring Mopars Chebbies and Fords while I was there for 3 years.... Never heard of a big place like that. There are several obscure yards between Omaha and west of there about 40 miles where the swapmeet is always held, I forgot the city name, but the backroads to it have several weed grown yards.

FE

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
There is a yard in Hastings that has a bunch of old stuff. Forgot the guys name. He rebuilds Mustang Sprints as a hobby

I bought a few 428's off him until I started hitting the farmers myself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts