Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow. They are beautiful! 210cc /2.02/1.60/60cc. I also like my new valve covers. I was going to buy a 351 W locally but decided against it since I was unsure of the internal parts being what the owner claimed they were. What are they going on you ask. If you read my earlier posts you know that I have stock pistons. Well, I also bought a 347 stroker! I won it on e-bay. It pushed 512HP with 10psi boost. Of course I don't get the supercharger. He has every receipt for the engine from every nut to every bolt. The engine was built by a professional. I seen the car on the dyno on the engine builder's web site. I left the website at work so I will post it tomorrow. Here are the specs.

400 miles on 347 stroked motor after build. He ran the 95 GT into a ditch and parted it out.

- PBM Scat Forged Crankshaft - $551.83

- PBM Connecting Rods - $385.19

- JE Dished Pistons - $578.32

- JE Piston Ring Set - $69.50

- Lunati Hydroauic Roller Camshaft 580 lift- $293.99

- Ford Racing Hydraulic Roller Lifters - $104.88

- ARP Internal Bolt Kit - $43.28

- Danabond Cam Bearings - $15.98

- HX Rod Bearings - $102.78

- ARP Main Studs - $56.32

- Ford Racing Timing Chain - $70.00

- Ford Racing Bearing Retainer - $45.00

- Professional Products Harmonic Damper & Spacer - $79.10

- Comp Cams Push Rods

- Center Force Throw Out Bearing - $30.30

- Flywheel

I'm sure I'm missing something but this is it. Will the clutch and pressure plate for a 95 model be the same spline pattern as the top loader 4 speed? Should I use the BBK underdrive pulleys that he has available? Or should I just bolt what I have on my 302 now?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: valleyfirearms on 12/6/06 12:46pm ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: valleyfirearms on 12/6/06 12:47pm ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: valleyfirearms on 12/6/06 12:49pm ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: valleyfirearms on 12/8/06 12:18pm ]</font>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not sure about the Clutch. But I doubt the crank pulley will fit unless you have a 4 bolt balbancer. If you want to run them, you cn get a 4bolt in your balance.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
what sort of compression ratio are you going to have with these heads on the 347,as it was a blower engine?

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He was running 8.5 comp with 64cc heads. I have 60cc on my new heads. I'm not sure how to figure that out but I'm hoping to get at least 9.0:1. Does anyone know? If I shaved the heads to 58cc I don't know if I'll have piston slap. Until he sends me the receipts I don't exactly know the specs on the pistons. They look to be fly cut for both valves but I don't know how deep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts