I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow. They are beautiful! 210cc /2.02/1.60/60cc. I also like my new valve covers. I was going to buy a 351 W locally but decided against it since I was unsure of the internal parts being what the owner claimed they were. What are they going on you ask. If you read my earlier posts you know that I have stock pistons. Well, I also bought a 347 stroker! I won it on e-bay. It pushed 512HP with 10psi boost. Of course I don't get the supercharger. He has every receipt for the engine from every nut to every bolt. The engine was built by a professional. I seen the car on the dyno on the engine builder's web site. I left the website at work so I will post it tomorrow. Here are the specs.
400 miles on 347 stroked motor after build. He ran the 95 GT into a ditch and parted it out.
- PBM Scat Forged Crankshaft - $551.83
- PBM Connecting Rods - $385.19
- JE Dished Pistons - $578.32
- JE Piston Ring Set - $69.50
- Lunati Hydroauic Roller Camshaft 580 lift- $293.99
- Ford Racing Hydraulic Roller Lifters - $104.88
- ARP Internal Bolt Kit - $43.28
- Danabond Cam Bearings - $15.98
- HX Rod Bearings - $102.78
- ARP Main Studs - $56.32
- Ford Racing Timing Chain - $70.00
- Ford Racing Bearing Retainer - $45.00
- Professional Products Harmonic Damper & Spacer - $79.10
- Comp Cams Push Rods
- Center Force Throw Out Bearing - $30.30
I'm sure I'm missing something but this is it. Will the clutch and pressure plate for a 95 model be the same spline pattern as the top loader 4 speed? Should I use the BBK underdrive pulleys that he has available? Or should I just bolt what I have on my 302 now?
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: valleyfirearms on 12/6/06 12:46pm ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: valleyfirearms on 12/6/06 12:47pm ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: valleyfirearms on 12/6/06 12:49pm ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: valleyfirearms on 12/8/06 12:18pm ]</font>