Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I went to a yard sale on Friday or Saturday... (it's all a blur now...)
I bought a nice table that is from the 1940's from a lady who didn't want to sell it.... $5 bucks... he he he

Behind her in the Garage covered by a TON of clothes and boxes and packing junk and HVAC stuff was this '66 Mustang...
She got it for her 16th Birthday (her Daddy bought it from the Lemon Lot here on Travis AFB back in 1983...)
She is 40 years old now or there abouts and has had the car for about 24 years....
She stopped driving it back in 1991....
She sold it on June 3rd 2006 for $500 bucks....

Anyone have any '66 Mustang stuff, like a 4 lug spare rim for my BRAND NEW 1966 Ford Mustang Sprint!!!!

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!
FINALLY I GOT ME A NICE CAR!
Here are some pics...

·
Registered
692 Posts
I got several suggestions for a new signature and name for you, but this forum is mixed company so I guess I'll just have to keep them to myself. You are one lucky....

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha ha ha ha! Right on Neal! Nobody has ever managed to offend me by the way, so feel free to call me every name in the book if you want...

OH, I might come across a decently clad '62 Chrysler 300 Coupe as well, I asked the guy who owns it that since it's been sitting for 10 years unlicensed and unmoved if he would give it to me out of the kindness of his heart... I'm still awaiting his reply....

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice find!! Body lo0ks like its in go0d shape and pretty straight. Interior lo0ks decent.
As for a new name .. no idea.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the body all except for the hood is PERFECT! ZERO rust anywhere, no bondo except on the hood...

FE

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I do have a spare for the car and brand new never installed brake pads for it. Yours free, all you have to do is pay shipping. I might have some other 6-cylinder stuff laying around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts