Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I thought I looked bad! Holy cow, has blond hair, a bit portly, walks with a limp, and looks like your grandma. Tough way to make a living. Damn, I guess any day above ground is a good day though.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Yea, but she is cooler than I ever will be.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Remember, it's not how old you are, it's how many miles you got on you...Shirley has 'em a quarter at a time...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, at the races. GoodGuys March Meet in Bakersfield. Nostalgia drags. Hell they had more people and cars than when they ran NHRA Pro classes.

Wasn't trying to make fun of her, guess after not seeing someone for a while you don't think they'll age. Now me, I'm not turning grey, it's just going blonde again!

Many cool cars on display in the Hot Rod area:
69 Boss 429
56 F100s
57 Ranch wagons
50 Woodies
Mustangs, T-Birds, many many more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RPM on 3/10/02 11:55am ]</font>

·
Registered
976 Posts
Every interview I ever saw of her ,she was the rudest ,nastiest raving bitch I had ever seen and still has a big chip on her shoulder about being born without a penis!

·
Registered
739 Posts
C'mon now guys. Old Shirley is 62 years old and has lived some seriously hard and fast years. I talked to Rance McDaniel a few years back, well, maybe 10 and he said the abuse the fuelers deal on your body is astounding. He was in great physical shape, but he said the compression loads on your spine were brutal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts