Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
I wonder how it'll look with a valance and a chrome bumper up front?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Personally I never liked it on the mustang either it's just ugly like a big wart.... Apparently my tastes aren't so good...
I'll stand on the same side of that line with you. Upon closer look it has the Mustang contour and does look like something else was left off in addition to the big gap in the middle.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
That's three of us. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

·
Registered
698 Posts
The yellow convert as I said, it looks like its a fiberglass kit car void of all chrome. No side chrome, no door handles, no bumpers..
If you want driving lights, I think the best I seen on a Falcon was done on the Green wagon everyone has seen, grafted into the bumper, and the turn signals removed and integrated into the headlight. Old cars need chrome to look right. If not they look like a fiberglass kit car.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Folks,

I own the "Creamsickle" 65 Ranchero. I have filled in the gap left for driving lights in the Mustang valence and added a lower fairing as well. The car has a Heidts front end, a 351 W, and an 83 mustang 5 speed. See more recent pic's posted on line.

I am working on a 32 and am interested in selling the 65. Asking just below $20K and flexible. Located in Albany NY.

Will be at Fathers day show at the Villa Roma Resort this weekend.

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts