Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were you ever able to find your dome light bezel.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Nope. I went back to all of the aftermarket places who have them listed and everyone is telling me they are out of stock. They all have the dome light lens, but nobody has the dome light bezel. I put an order in at Mac's just in case they do ever get some and I check e-bay every day.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hey GT - It's Christmas in February! Auto Krafters just got the dome light bezel in stock and it's on its way. First the Patriots win the Super Bowl and now I get my bezel. Ain't life grand!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey alright
. Guess all we need is a little patience eh.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hey GT - I celebrated too soon on the dome light bezel. UPS promptly went and lost the package! Now I'm in the middle of a pissin contest between Mac's and UPS and guess what - still no dome light besel.

Gotta love Murphy's Law!!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hang in there. I brought mine in the house to see if I could get it clean, god dam dog found it and ate it. I'm on the hunt now. But it is alot brighter inside the car at night.lol.

Rick

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing like getting a nice big **** sandwich 'eh. Man you gotta be pissed. Iwent to wipe off the lense cover on mine and it crumbled.

SOME MISTAKES ARE TOO MUCH FUN TO ONLY MAKE ONCE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gttorinofan on 3/16/02 12:43pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I was mad, but it is alot brighter in the car. I need a new headliner for the car, then I'll worry about the light then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts