Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Shipping restrictions ?

936 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  FEandGoingBroke 
#1 ·
Just noticed in the sportsmans guide that a gift box of belgian chocolates that is shaped like a gun ,and by no way looks like a real gun had a shipping restriction #49 on it.Looked up 49 and it says can not be shipped to canada ? unbelievable ,I thought california was insane then on next page a solar powered generator -shipping restrictions #18 CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA i thought they were into all this green stuff.

#4 ·
Don't even try to travel into New Jersey, N.Y. or Canada with a fire arm. Instant jail time.

#9 ·
California is insane, but up here soft nougat filling is a prohibited and dangerous substance, especially in a dangerous delivery method like chocolate shaped like a gun.;)

I knew a guy who worked at a border crossing once upon a time and he said they were told to ask every US vehicle entering Canada if they had a gun. If they said no, then they were to look until they found one. This was at a small crossing either from North Dakota, or Montana, so guns were very common.

#10 ·
Reminds me of one time I was crossing into Canada when i was OTR truck driver, had "checked-in" my gun at local friendly neighborhood gun drop off spot (bus station), i guess one of the bullets had gotten out of box etc and was just in the little cubby hole. You woulda thought they had found a WMD.... jeeze... All over A .38+P round....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.