Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Copycat! I told him frogs not cows...F -R-O-G-S! :) Kids, they never listen! lol

Funny he didn't mention the engine color. I wonder if he painted that or if it was the people that had it in '03. Which then i would be the copycat as i didn't do mine til beginning of '04 i think it was. I'd have to go back and look at my pics to be sure. I got the engine in '03 but can't remember the actually painting of it. But i may be partial, i like mine better. ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
That's about the fifth time that car has been listed on ebay in the past few months. I wish him luck, but i don't think that paint job in the engine bay is doing him any favors.

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
If it's been listed that many times he should at least repaint the air cleaner housing and see if that helps. The good is it's only paint, it can be changed but just like people looking at houses, they seem to think the colors can't be changed or something. I like cows and i don't care for it myself even though it is my green i think but faded or something. Maybe that's it, too dull! Think there's too much of it! But who am i to talk right?! :) The car looks pretty good too.

Mine now is a bit worn, oil covered and burnt now. It was fun while it lasted though! I had to change water pumps and didn't clean the new one well enough so the new paint started flaking off. Did take a few years before it started to peel on the water tank though which surprised me.

Frod2.jpg

Frod5.jpg

Frod4.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts