Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I founf a 1967 Mustang 200 inline, automatic, about 2 blocks from my house... The engine was sold yesterday but the car is there.... THe guy is moving and can't take it to his new place...
It has a pair of floor pan's for it and the drivers side is already out and ready to go back in. It don't need the passenger side pan but he has one.
It's fairly nice and straight...

He want's $800

WHat is a guy to do?
I have the Falconaround car, I have the '66 mustang... Do I need a '67? It is my birth year afterall, but shouldn't there be another excuse to go with it?

Help a brotha out here peeps!

FE

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
only buy what you can afford to fix up. I'd pass on the 67 and use the money on the 66. Afterall, 1 nice classic is better than 10 buckets

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Naaaaa, It's a coupe...

That's ok though... I can place that floor in it and slap a carpet and engine in it for less than $500 and sell it as a running 6 stang for a couple 2 and a half grand...

My '66 is one of those on the back burner car's, the Falcon is up and running like a Dream, and getting 20 MPG! Gotta love that!

I still have to sell one and get momma that little Herman Munster looking 61 or 61 Bug with the flat fenders on it... I can't sell the 2000 Cherokee because there is only 96K on it now and we still owe $5,508.67... Which translates to 19 more payments... (we got a 60 month loan...)

I am going to go give the car a full once over on Friday morning, and post my findings, maybe with some pics.

FE

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
KEEP DA FALCON ! that lil car took off like a bottle rocket the other day ! Its a nice clean car........ sheesh-

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He he he... I was taking it lightly so my fire burnin' tired didn't leave long dark black marks in your driveway and anger your neighbors....

I should have your cherry picker back by saturday... I've been working out in Loomis -- (63 miles away) (Only2 day's there and I've put 305 miles on the Jeep...) --all week and the Scooby-Doo Motorhome I'm working on is very hard to find parts for, I left my trailer out there with all my tools on it but when I'm done I'll get it back to you immediately Greg.

Later Folks!

FE

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
dont worry about it, i can always over power the guards and get the engine hoist if i need it fer an emergency

1 - 12 of 12 Posts