Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Straight out of the 70/80s? Doesn't look bad, what can be seen through the fuzzy wuzzys but wow. :) Not sure what might of been done to lower it either.

*1964 Ford Galaxie 500*

This Classic 64 is a fun car to roll around town in. Lots of looks and comments. Runs and looks great. It has a 289 small block with newer alternator and duel exhaust. Satin Red paint and a super sweet Black Grizzly Bear fur interior. This would make an awesome project car. The Galaxie drives as is but needs some small things done to improve its quality of life. There is only rust in the trunk and floor panels will need to be done eventually. Main oil pan seal will need to be replaced.
I am asking $3200 for this lowered grizzlied out rat ride. I am not in a hurry to sell so don't negotiate. Price is what it is. Give me a call @ Two 5 THREE 58eight- 29eight 4 (Quinn) Thanks and happy cruising!

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I see it came through with the molding and rear door handles delete option... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's makin me itch just looking at that interior.
I agree, rat fur interior really makes a especially ratty rat rod... Don't care for the black door jambs or the moredoor identity crisis. I didn't see any way to open the back doors from the inside of the car either. Maybe they're welded shut? I think it's a good thing he's not in a hurry to sell because he'll be keeping that one a while.

Here's one that makes me feel REALLY good about what I paid for mine. :)

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd kinda like to know if this was done in the last 10 yrs or what. If done sort of recently it would have to be someone even more stuck in the 70/80s than me and even back then i wouldn't of put this long haired stuff in there! As for the rear doors, it's the rare police pkg of some kind maybe? Or the love shack? Maybe i need to save one of these pics so the next time someone says something about my waterbed mattress top i can show them that i could of added this too! My engine frogs and such don't look so bad now. :)

LOL Kemp! They might of slaughtered the last of the yetis for that fur!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts