Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was first at car show and got parked easy. About half an hour later it was a rat race for everyone to get in. This is my mug in front of my 69 and a few pics to share of what I love more than life. My first grandbaby Kayleigh Rayne (Sprinkles) my daughter . Man sitting is a dear friend sitting on a bench I built and gave him for xmas that has been good to me when times were hard. If you post your car here behind mine I would like to see who I am typing with if you would.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
I had a blonde in my back yard holding up a pine tree one time.... :D :D

You asked for it. These are my ladies of the past 17 years and almost in chronological order!

First off my biker days.

Then my FrankenCarWhooptieMobile day's with the same cute little lady!

Then several years back with my smoking hot wife of a GAZILLION years.

Then my new Gal Shotrod at the wake of a very very good man we love and miss.

Then in my dotage with that very same Smoking hot wife! This was around Christmas 2 years ago I think...

My little one likes guns too :) :D

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
This is completely against my better judgement, but what the heck, we're amongst friends, right?.

Picture was taken last summer when I was much younger...68.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
OK I'll play along.

The wife Cindy who's put up with me for 32 yrs and me with her Mach1. Our 2 sons who blessed us with 2 new granddaughters a week a part january 2012. My beloved garage dog FLASH of 12 yrs who we had to put down because of health reasons, he will and is missed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
OK I'll play along.

The wife Cindy who's put up with me for 32 yrs and me with her Mach1. Our 2 sons who blessed us with 2 new granddaughters a week a part january 2012. My beloved garage dog FLASH of 12 yrs who we had to put down because of health reasons, he will and is missed.
I know how you feel. Our Beagle (Copper) went into convulsions one night, and we had to put him to sleep.

My wife immediately threw everything out that was related to Copper.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
h hell no! How often do we get blessed with a Yeti and an 05 Bird at the same time?

This is so rare we gotta keep it :) :)

Thank you very much for sharing!
It's an 03 TBird with less than 21,000 miles on her.

Some lucky SOB is going to get a great car when my time comes. (My daughters don't want the Bird, but one wants the 64 Galaxie.)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Me and my '69

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Here's one from about 4 years ago. Was out test-and-tuning all day and the Oklahoma wind ruined my perfect hair. (A sharp eye might recognize that lot as Lloyd Noble at OU)

I haven't had it longer than an inch since then.

And the Mustang a few months ago during the EFI swap:

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Thanks FE, One of these days I'll post one of my more reasonable current hairstyle before it goes away entirely.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts