Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
very sic !!! I wonder what the reserve price is . You know you cant go wrong with the astros! I cant wait to get mine done !!! Thats the look I am after, shaved except the front top moulding and dual antennas . Thanks for the motivation

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sleepysal on 9/9/06 10:03am ]</font>

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Hey, they stole my water tank and removed my frogs! Even the block is mine! Maybe it's just cause of the green attack I had a couple years ago but sure seems to be a lot of green cars and engines popping up lately. Unless I am just noticing more.
Nahhhh, I think it was all me, I started a "think green" fad!! I did mine 2 almost 3 yrs ago.

Deb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShotRod64 on 9/9/06 10:13am ]</font>

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know that guy, he is asking $13K on C.L - i dont think he'll get that for it though.

i like the car, but i like customs a little more "simple".

i dont know why he is selling it

L

·
Registered
830 Posts
Tell him to take to to Paso Robles next year I'm sure he'll sell it there .

·
Registered
322 Posts
All in it's a wild looking ride! I really like that grill and what he did with the reverse lights. What all went into that grill?

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
On 2006-09-08 19:10, ShotRod64 wrote:
Hey, they stole my water tank and removed my frogs! Even the block is mine! Maybe it's just cause of the green attack I had a couple years ago but sure seems to be a lot of green cars and engines popping up lately. Unless I am just noticing more.
Nahhhh, I think it was all me, I started a "think green" fad!! I did mine 2 almost 3 yrs ago.

Deb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShotRod64 on 9/9/06 10:13am ]</font>
was my first thought when i looked at the engine pics,i remember the pics you put up a couple of years ago of your green engine deb-lol

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
On 2006-09-09 16:24, steharz wrote:

was my first thought when i looked at the engine pics,i remember the pics you put up a couple of years ago of your green engine deb-lol
Durn copycats. Maybe he saw it at Knotts a couple years ago. I really do think I need to take a "look" at it and slap a frog decal on there somewhere don't you?

Deb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts