Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've allready asked if cold slick Tires drift in the wet and i thankyou very much for all my replies.But i need to prove the answer,so may i ask when replying can u please state how u would no eg ru an expert? Thankyou vvery much Daaniel Eady

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
You want proof and you're asking the question on the internet? :eek:

Here's your proof: Yes, cold, slick tires will drift in the wet. I know 'cause I'm an expert. Have you ever seen a drag racer do a burnout? They use water ya know. Ever drive too fast in the rain? Don't do it. Ever slip on dry pavement? Probably not, right. How about wet conrete? I'm sure you have. How much more proof do you want?

If you don't believe people go try it yourself but make sure nobody or nothing hard is there to get in the way because you're gonna crash into it.

John ;)

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Why do you want to know? If you have a problem explain the problem.

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
you want proof and you're asking the question on the internet? :eek:

here's your proof: Yes, cold, slick tires will drift in the wet. I know 'cause i'm an expert. Have you ever seen a drag racer do a burnout? They use water ya know. Ever drive too fast in the rain? Don't do it. Ever slip on dry pavement? Probably not, right. How about wet conrete? I'm sure you have. How much more proof do you want?

If you don't believe people go try it yourself but make sure nobody or nothing hard is there to get in the way because you're gonna crash into it.

John ;)
lmfao

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
Hi I've allready asked if cold slick Tires drift in the wet and i thankyou very much for all my replies.But i need to prove the answer,so may i ask when replying can u please state how u would no eg ru an expert? Thankyou vvery much Daaniel Eady
you could try, pm ..KULTULZ ...im sure he be more than happy to share his expertice with you..in private...;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts