Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I woke up the other day and saw this,

We had a green christmas this year and had snow after christmas, but it didnt last. It's been pretty nice, until now.

Anybody wanna come over for a snowball fight

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just started snowing here around 11am this morning. First snow for us here in SE PA. Just came in from shovelin to settle down with a warm cup of hot chocolate. It sucks but the dogs love it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
It has been snowing and mixing with rain most of the day here in Maryland. I have been outside putting the 9" in my Cobra II. I had to do it outside so I got soaked. But now I can roll it around. What fun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: windsoreight on 1/20/02 3:54am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As you guys know the Fairlane is my "winter beater", as I drive it everyday. Check this out.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hope your window stays up!:lol::eek:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gttorinofan on 1/20/02 5:46am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The passenger window fell off again, so it doesnt. Least I dont sit there

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I'm with gttorinofan, the snow here is starting to suck. At least this year we are getting it inches at a time instead of feet.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was just from last night, woke up this morning and "MY FREAKING GOD" I hate winter.It was like +7c last week, now it's -2c today.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/20/02 7:38am ]</font>

·
Registered
37 Posts
Snow? What's snow? Never seen any of that stuff down in in South Texas.

We just get a lot of melted kind.

Dale302

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yeah, you guys in TX have it good. I went there last February on business. I left Philly airport in a snowstorm and 5 or 6 hours later we were playin basketball in shorts in 75 degree weather. Of all the places I've traveled to Texas was the best.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
We got our first snow a couple days ago.

It was only about 3-4 inches of the light fluffy stuff so it wasnt that bad to deal with.
I hate the Wisconsin cold and snow filled winters,If I ever get rich somehow I want to move where its never cold and it doesnt snow!

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 1/20/02 11:19am ]</font>

·
Registered
37 Posts
You're right Whistler! The summers down here do get a bit hot. Doesn't usually hit a 110 here in Houston, but man do we get the humidity. Took a couple of years to get use to that.

Dale302

·
Registered
539 Posts
On 2002-01-19 20:32, GTHO4 wrote:
Today's Forecast is sunny blue skies and 88 deg.

Nice beer weather.
Whats it like down there in July when it'ss 88 and sunny uphere.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts