Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still drinking, so I might. Just watched a movie, Volcano with Tommy Lee Jones, kinda cool effects when your drunk, wouldn't want to see it sober though.
Broke the new year in with some BUBBLY, but been drinking Rum and Coke all night. I'm sure glad I dont have to drive, well, the car anyways
. Now time to chase the wife, talk to you all later

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Hey Rick....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I just read your post and the time is 4:34 PM on 1-1-02....How can that be??? It is just 5:50 AM on 1-1-02 here on the East Coast.....Maybe the terrorist events really screwed things up...Ha-Ha!!!!

Cobrajack

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cobrajack on 1/1/02 5:52pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
No hangover here. Stayed up til after 1 am watching movies with momma and the kids.
Opened the new year (this morning), by 'getting lucky'. (it just may be a good year already!)

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
LoL....A little buzzing still this morning
New years was not the greatest this year for me. Hope it went good for everyone else though.

Jeff Given

·
Registered
109 Posts
ohhh ****, i never had a drink last night cuz i was the designated driver but i had to take care of the unlucky few who had to much to drink.... longest night of my life.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3 cheers for the designated driver, HIPP-HIPP-HORAY, HIPP-HIPP-HORAY, HIPP-HIPP-HORAY.
Least some people got home safe.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
SHHHHHH, keep it down, I got a head ache

Just kidding, I don't drink.

·
Registered
109 Posts
oh yea! very funny till they have too much to drink, its alright with me though id rather babysit and keep the morons alive then have them do something stupid!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I dont drink either,and I used to get stuck driving all my moron friends home after parties!

It was cool to know they would get home safe,but since I didnt drink at all ever,I got stuck being the "designated driver dude" every year!

After about the 3rd or 4th year of that crap,I told the guys they have to get someone else to drive them home,all those years I was doing it I never had fun at the parties babysitting them guys!

The way I saw it was I not only had to be responsible for myself,I had to take responsiblity for the guys every year they couldnt control themselfs!

I dont work at that place with those guys anymore,ironicly one of the guys who I used to do this for died of drunk driving 8 months back......I told him it would happen to him...I guess I was right?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I should say we don't usually drink either. My folks came over for Xmas and bought alot of wine (yukk) and a bottle of rum (yumm) and my border bought some Baileys (not bad in coffee). The wifes folks gave us a small bottle of bubbly for the NEW YEAR. Other than that we haven't had alcohol for about 5 years, our wedding. I still have abit of rum left from that, now it's 100 proof.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I have nothing against guys who do drink,its the "power drinkers" and trusties of "modern medicine" that I dont like to deal with.

You, know the guys who go and drink just to see how fast they can get hammered?

That was my friend Tony,he was the one I wrote about who died drunk driving a while back.

It was bound to happen,all those stories he would tell about not remembering how he drove home the night before?

Real funny stories.

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 1/2/02 11:09pm ]</font>

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Chilly,dont get me wrong!

Im just saying its funny to see these "Beer Muscle" guys getting into situations that they would never take on without them?

My best friend once challenged 6 guys at once in a bar,sure he is 6 foot 4 inches and weighs 280 lbs,but when your out numbered by that many guys it really doesnt matter?

I cant believe those 6 guys backed down from him!

·
Registered
976 Posts
The funniest thing you can do when you are taking care of a car load of drunks is to stop about every 10/15 miles at a gas station and tell everybody in the car you need $5 each for gas.If they are drunk enough ...it works.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
We agree Chilly,your right!

I have a little story about something that happened to me once.

It was 1996 and we were down in Pensacola Florida visiting a friend of mine.

They decided to go to some strip clubs.

Well,Im not sure how this strip club made any money,these chicks were nasty!

I dont drink so these chicks never got better looking to me,but my two friends seemed to think the strippers got to look ok?

I was very broke for money,I think I had like $35 left to make it back home to Milwaukee,I had to really be carefull not to run out of cash!

But,of course the sodas were like $5 bucks a piece at this club,the dancers wanted tips of course.

I was going to wait outside for them,but thought it might not be safe to do that?

So here I am with two drunk guys,35 bucks to my name,1400 miles from home,I have no idea how to get back to my friends house from this bar,my two friends are in back with nasty chicks getting "private dances" from them,and I suspect one of the dancers might be a "tranny"!

Remember Im always sober,so I never have blurred vision for these types of things!

I think one of the dancers was a guy,or had been a guy at one time?

It had a scarf around her-his? neck so I could look for a adams apple to tell for sure?

I do know it bugged me for a private dance in back too,I was thinking right then,this is more than likely a dude!

I dont know what they did in the back room that day,I really dont want to know to tell the truth!

Im glad that little strip club deally is behind me!

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-sp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 1/3/02 2:23am ]</font>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts