Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... for like a week? Or two?

What I want is a set of Cragar SS's in 15" that'll fit my Galaxie. The thing is, I think I like Cragars on Galaxies, at least I have when I've seen them in the wild, but I'm too cheap to commit without first giving the set-up a look-see.

I wonder if anyone would want to trade wheel sets for a week or a month or whatever ... my '65 rides on aluminum slots wrapped in BFG Radial TAs. Lots of tread and the rims are in pretty nice shape.

Look, if anyone would be interested in helping me out, I'd look into shipping and general logistics and we could go from there.

Attached is a pic of the rims I have right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Cragars are cool... but I like the look of the slots you have on there.

Sorry, just commenting... I don't have any Cragars to swap with you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
David,

If you were closer, I'd be happy to mount my Cragars on your car for a while. I just put them on this Spring and I think they look good. Mine are wider in the rear (15x8 if I remember right). 15x6 in the front (?). I got them at a swap meet for a great price.

I have wanted Cragar SS wheels since I was about 12. It took me 40 years but I finally have some and I love them! They will look great on your car.

I attached a pic.

- John

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
my car had ss cragars when i bought it. lug nuts kept coming loose with the fit all jazz. replaced them with stock wheels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts