Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snap-On Ford Muscle Car Tool Box

I have a Snap-on Blue ford muscle car series tool box, KRL1022/1201 top and bottom chest. 30" deep box, with the two full length drawers on the roll cabinet. This box is in great shape. Only 5 years old. I haven't done mechanic work in 3 years and I just hate to see this box go to waste. You can pm me for any question. 5000 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Snap-On Ford Muscle Car Tool Box

It is located in Central Virginia, No tools come with it. This is for the box only. This will have to be shipped by a bigtruck shipping company or a roll back. This thing weights 1500lbs I can't get a shipping quote untill I know where its going. This is a awesome box, I hate to get rid of it.

I don't think it is priced to high at all. This box brand new was 14k. This is a special edition box. It is not the normal snap on blue but a grabber blue. This is for a ford enthusiast (spelling) I even have the painted lithogram of the picture in top of the box that came with it. It is just to big for my shop at home. This is a big box standing about 7 ft tall.

Thanks for the questions.:tup:

·
Registered
2 Posts

Do you still have this box? If so do you know what it would cost to ship to Tampa, FL 33619?

Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Do you still have this box? If so do you know what it would cost to ship to Tampa, FL 33619?

Thank you

I still do have it and it would probaly be between 400-600 to ship, I would need an address for the shipping company to get an exact quote.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.