Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah I know, bastages like me. Fine, so you all know, for the first time ever I backed out on a deal. I really didn't need another project, but I wanted it. Besides realizing that I never got to my '60 falcon in 4+ years, my other half and myself have 7 kids between us (the youngest is 7 months) we are going to begin building a house in about a month, and a deal came through for us to get a hydraulic lift for our house to help my 14 year old stepson who is paralyzed from the chest down and in a wheelchair. How did he get there? His father was streetracing. Didn't really want to lay a sob story on Sideshow. Just don't always assume that someone is bad because you just don't know thew whole story every time. So i am a bastage. Sorry.

·
Registered
89 Posts
On 2007-02-02 17:41, FEandGoingBroke wrote:
Sorry to hear that man! Bastages like that SUCK!

Sorry, sideshow, didn't mean you. Yours would have been the 61st car I bought in 25 years. I am no stranger to buying and selling cars and trucks. Bad timing on my part, yes. In fact, I want to sell MY '60. I simply have no time or even a place to deal with it. It's sitting outside, rusting away. I came to that realization today. And no, I don't SUCK, for anyone else that might be interested.

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
Situations are like that for people. Sometimes it happens for you sometimes it don't...
Knowing now, that your personal situation is a little out of the ordinary I would say that backing out still sucks... But I had no idea it was you who backed out or that you had other issues at hand... I apologise if you feel insulted.
You of all of us should know that when someone backs out on you it SUCKS and they immediately become bastages! Having 7 family members other than yourself can be a bitch because I'll make a bet that if you were a three person household you'd have had more than 61 car's I'd imagine... I'd also imagine that there have been people to back out on you before, or a friend of yours and you've said to your buddy or yourself exactly the same thing I did.

By the way... You were anonymous before your post admitting you were the guy who backed out... Nobody here knew anything about who was offering to grab the car before that....

So don't be all 'woah is me' because I called you a bastage! My situation has had me back down from a deal too especially when the owner needed the cash and I couldn't get it... Therefore by default I am a bastage too!

FE

21 - 34 of 34 Posts