Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive got a couple of "extra" pieces laying around that I've decided to sell.
1. Stock carb "rebuildable" $60
2. Stock carb "parts or core" $20
3. 7 litre hubcaps 4 for $200
4. Stock 428 open air cleaner assy no filter $30 --SOLD--

5. A/C vacuum switch and linkage cover "black plastic cover only" $30
6. Two stock non working radios repairable $20 for both
7. Chrome rocker pannel moulding, the strip at the bottom that spans from wheel well to wheel well. $40 -SOLD-
8. hood/trunk lid letters, I have the letters "F, O & R" availible for $10 each.
9. Center of hood chrome trim "Mohawk"$40
10. uncut Ford key blanks, trunk and ignition $10
Everything is best offer, PM me with phone number and I'll text pics. I need to clear out some space and get rid of the parts I'm not using. If you have a Mustang boss, or Mach I hood scoop I'll trade for/buy it form you.
Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
could you post a pic of :

9. Center of hood chrome trim $15

is it the hood "mohawk" ? If so, how's the chrome on it?
I think it is the "mohawk" its the trim piece that runs down the center of the hood on the 7 litre and some of the other models, its in good shape, needs a good polishing though. If you PM me your cell I'll text a pic, right now I don't have an account for pics anywhere. I'm on duty "U.S. Coast Guard" till Friday, I can send it then.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sardog

What kind of condition are the rocker mouldings in? I may know someone who would be interested in them as long as they are repairable. Also, I will probably take your hood moulding if Zombiekiller doesn't want it...he asked first.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Am interested in the long rocker panels & also the short ones if you may have extra of those. please email pictures to [email protected]
Also looking for repairable rear wheel lip moldings
thanks
Bruce
Sardog

Cylone (Bruce) was the guy I was refering to who might be interested in the rockers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive got a couple of "extra" pieces laying around that I've decided to sell.
1. Stock carb "rebuildable" $60
2. Stock carb "parts or core" $20
3. 7 litre hubcaps 4 for $200
4. Stock 428 open air cleaner assy no filter $30 --SOLD--

5. A/C vacuum switch and linkage cover "black plastic cover only" $30
6. Two stock non working radios repairable $20 for both
7. Chrome rocker pannel moulding, the strip at the bottom that spans from wheel well to wheel well. $40 -SOLD-
8. hood/trunk lid letters, I have the letters "F, O & R" availible for $10 each.
9. Center of hood chrome trim "Mohawk"$40
10. uncut Ford key blanks, trunk and ignition $10
Everything is best offer, PM me with phone number and I'll text pics. I need to clear out some space and get rid of the parts I'm not using. If you have a Mustang boss, or Mach I hood scoop I'll trade for/buy it form you.
Thanks,
Jeremy
I know this thread is a year old, but do you possibly still have those hubcaps?

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've still got the radios including a working one. The hood "mohawk" or center chrome is still available too. The two 4bbl carbs are still for sale as well as a rebuildable 4bbl off of a 460. I'm intrested in trades too, I like old ford or gas signs. I'm mainly trying to get some cash to buy a 429 Boss scoop with out using any of my regular budget, keeps the wife out of things. Hope this helps someone

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts