Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mainly bounce between this board and fordvschevy.com

one thing that i notice dramatically between the two boards is the "separation" of the threads..... over there the tech section is strictly tech and the lounge is totally lounge. i know the moderators over there do a good job of keeping the proper threads in the proper area..

now sometimes when i come over here i can be in the lounge and it feels like tech to me... and sometimes i'll be in tech and its almost like the lounge?
i'm not complaining by any means its just somethign that i have noticed lately

i will say this though... when i'm craving tech.... i read everything you guyz have to offer.. this tech site is loooads better than fordvschevy

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
With that said........anyone wanna help me pick out my camshaft for my stroker? I have 400 to spend and need advice..............then I want advice on what color to paint my dash.................

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
NO, pink with green and blue metallic flake
Honestly, I'd paint it the same color as the rest of the interior.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Stop it..........stop it...........yer all killing me...........arrrgggghhhhhhh.

(besides I decided on tittie pink)......(to match the hood)...................KIDDING.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Greg , Steve, Rick and everyone else. Over the last 5 years, I have been a member of a number of Ford / Racing communities. By far I have gotten more technical help from this community of hardcore Ford Fanatics then anywhere else. If I could, I would like to shake your hands and buy you all a beer (I said that?) but seeing that can't happen, well not right now I would just like to say:

Thank You All for letting me be a member of this Family.

<sniff/sniff, I get so emotional>

Fred Stephens

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Yeah, by far, THIS is the best forum/site for pure nice guys/great info, and all around fun. I won't get into my likes/dislikes, but I do like to have fun, and try to give out honest/real life information as best as I can. It's great when everyone can get along, but then again, it's a big world out there, and the diversity alone at times will put one ego against another. When that happens, I'll be there to stir the pot..................

(and I"m still waiting on that beer).........

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wasn't like complaining or anything
i was just making an observation... i totally agree that this is a great board and nobody gets totally out of line... (unlike fordvschevy
it can be a riot at times)

this is by far teh best site for tech in my opinion

·
Registered
389 Posts
Well I have to get my two cents in here!!! I am on a few boards, as well as having my own on my site, and this is one of the first places I come and check out when I come on the puter. You guys are all great and i know if I have a question that I will get an answer here right away!! So thanks for making this a great board everyone...

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
This is about as much as your gonna get right now qtrmiler. Still waiting for new pistons and rings....hopefully @ border by monday then i'll get you some BBF pics. But heres a pic of setup stage of the cab/frame combo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts