Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I finally noticed this one. Tell me about it. I have 2 in my shop. The heads are off my mustang to be rebuilt and the turbo buggy is tore down to install the turbo kit.

Son and I are about to embark on the 84 Toyota pick up hot rod now too.

I keep having real life intervene into my projects and take away from my hot rod budget.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Sure is tough. My Maverick's been sitting idle for almost a year now :(

In January, there was some "issues" at work-I'm still employed but I don't know for how long. Been looking for other work. I'm working 3 jobs, 2 of which aren't really full-time steady, but they pay excellent. If the full-time shuts down, I've been putting money back for the "just-in-case" deal (which I normally spend on racin'). Plus I don't have a place to work on it; other than in the trailer-and those of you who have an enclosed with a door car know that you can do some work in the trailer but there's not enough room to do everything. That and half the tools I had are gone.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear you, I just quit my factory job I was a shift Forman ...since I had my son 8 weeks ago working 6 days a week on afternoons wasn't going to cut it, I took a full time paramedic job on our local ambulance service it was $16,000 pay cut but now I work 24hr shift and have 18 days a month off to enjoy my family and my car.....I have been buying everything to finish my mustang while the paycheck were good.....start new job(and life) October 1st

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well my buddy with the dragster in the picture is racing super comp this weekend in St.Louis, I will be down there all weekend if anybody else is going???????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts