Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all like my title says this 62b custom 500 has a blown 545 with a blower 871 and fitech fuel injection dual power adder system I am running a set of the speed master aluminum heads I am using there billet distributor and there electric water pump, now everyone says to run from speed master stuff but I have never had any issues with there stuff , the car is making around 1000 hp my rear tires just wont hold it they are 265 55 15 and there just not sticky nor wide enough so, let the tubbing begin, I picked up a set of 14" wide wheel and fitted them with the 31x16.5x15 mickey Thompson et street radials, I picked up the AL-203113 Alston pro link ladder bar rear frame clip kit, and over the black Friday holiday I received a email from speed master saying they were having a site wide 40 percent off sale, soooo I pulled the trigger on there tds center housing and bolt on axle tubes, the 6 worm gear helical tru trac diff for 35 spline axles and the 6061 t6 9" case with Daytona pinion support and everything else to assemble it, now I am a 35 year ase tech but I have never back halfed a car, I have built many motors trans and rear ends but never a back half, I have a few videos I will post showing this rear end and all the parts with update from now and then on how it is going, if you have any questions of want to see something let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts