Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Looks great! kind of deja-vu-ish...

What are you running for control arms? I have a set of new stock uppers that are available if you need some. I used them for fit up and now it looks like they will interfere with the big block headers. Let me know if you are interested as they will be cheap.

Pierre

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! kind of deja-vu-ish...

What are you running for control arms? I have a set of new stock uppers that are available if you need some. I used them for fit up and now it looks like they will interfere with the big block headers. Let me know if you are interested as they will be cheap.

Pierre
Thanks Pierre, I have some stock uppers and lowers that I just rebushed and new ball joints so I am set there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good! Keep the pics coming.

Jet

Thanks Jet, I just got the 302 and c4 in and all lined up so I can now figure out my brackets for my motor mounts. Any pics of how you mounted your?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
I'm using a Rod&Custom IFS. So my mounts wouldn't be of any help.

I would imagine you could find some MustangII enginge mounts? Or Fox Body mustang mounts? Or perhaps Fabricate your own?

Jet

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am running an FE/c6 so nothing available, had to fab myself.

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
I can post some pictures of the V8 mounts my buddy and I made for my Sons Merkur. May give you some ideas?

Let me know.

Jet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts