Registered
1,786 Posts
Probably in mexico by now.... :(

Or parted out....

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope the lady that passed away can haunt the heck out of them til it's found!! Sickening that people would even use the obits to figure out who they will steal from!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Sickening that people would even use the obits to figure out who they will steal from!
I do agree, they are lower than scumbags, same as people that break into churches.....

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EX I've noticed that too. Been 3 well known hard to hide cars stolen here with in a week or two of each other. They found the cars but not the thieves. Thinking they found what they had was too hot. I almost think that for those it's the same group of thieves doing it.

Recently a guy got home just in time to see someone trying to steal his Edsel out of the garage along with a tv and other stuff. They caught the girl but the guy is still out there somewhere.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
With the world as it is today we all need to install a Hidden GPS Tracking Device on our cars. We spend 1000's on our cars but are too tight (includes me) to spend a $100.00 or so on protection.

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Times are changing, for the worse in some cases. The chances of mine being stolen is less than most but it's still possible. Used to be too that they only needed to be disabled from running but now they more often just load them up on a trailer and go! It would be a good idea. Friends here just got lo-jack on theirs when it came on sale somewhere. With them having one of the most popular cars out there and really nice, i don't blame them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts