Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all,

im looking for a screw on filter for my summit carb, im using the supplied fuel lines and im not sure what the inlet thread is (where you screw on the hose adapter), im looking for something similar to my old 4100 where you screweed in teh fuel filter, one screw end, and one barbed end for the hose. does anyone have any idea if there is anyhting? i dont want to change the fuel lines, i dont like the modern anodised things.

or alternatively, i could possibly convert the thread to something that will accept an oldschool filter or similar understated inline affair.

cheers,

Mark

·
Registered
241 Posts
hi all,

im looking for a screw on filter for my summit carb, im using the supplied fuel lines and im not sure what the inlet thread is (where you screw on the hose adapter), im looking for something similar to my old 4100 where you screweed in teh fuel filter, one screw end, and one barbed end for the hose. does anyone have any idea if there is anyhting? i dont want to change the fuel lines, i dont like the modern anodised things.

or alternatively, i could possibly convert the thread to something that will accept an oldschool filter or similar understated inline affair.

cheers,

Mark
Why dont you call summit?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts