Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Cedar Falls on saturday, (not enough people for an open comp race), so it turned into a test and tune. For $15 dollars who could complain?
IN either case, posted a best ever of 10.0 @ 133+.
The weather was absolutely crappy. (hot and sticky).
I'm sure if the weather would have cooperated, we'd of popped/found that illicit 9 second pass.
On sunday, we went to Tri State, (also in Iowa, about an hour down the road from Cedar Falls track), and took 1st place in the 'trophy' class.
(didn't have enough money to run super pro).
All in all a superb weekend, (not counting the money spent and the severe sunburn!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drag79stang on 6/24/02 1:07pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. As far as now, (momma hasn't seen the 'total' bill for this weekends excursion yet),
, is I"m hoping to do Cedar Falls and Tri state again. Probably not until late July, or August, but for sure again. Those tracks kick ass!
I want to do Union Grove this summer also. No planned dates so far yet tho.
If momma lets me, (she's got peer pressure at work to let me go racing more, now.........one of the girls at work, her husband is a dragaholic, (wannabe/watcher), and one of her superiors 'knows' people that race down there, so they're always asking her how I"m doing, etc. etc.
Gotta love it.

Thanks again, guys!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As far as 'stage'? I honestly don't know.
I just told Jesse and Lynn what it was doing, (or more to the point, not doing), and they 'did their thing'.
I'd imagine it's their top of the heap 'race prep', but I was never exactly told.
All I know is that it works flawlessly!

Biggs carbs kick ass!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Drag has our Stage 5 950 on his car..........Since then we have one more which is our Stage 7 and that means it has BILLIT metering Blocks and a BILLIT base.......No more power just cool looks........Thanx alot, Jesse @ BIGS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.