Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperBowl Sunday is amongst us. Today, Millions of people will be tuned into the TV. Well, I have to work
Anoyhoo...I think that the Patriots can do it...Boy I sure hope so! Atleast I got to watch the introduntion. I like how the Patriots were/CHose to be announced/introduced as a team whereas the Rams did their Offense only. We'll see. Ohh yea, like someone was saying on the TV, "The theme is Heros. How can you doubt a team that their colors are Red White and BLue, and nicknamed the Patriots? The Pats are fired up, I hope they can do it.

Jeff Given

·
Registered
456 Posts
At least you got to see the intro. I can't get anything. I'm stuck at work too. Oh well, I just keep thinking of the overtime pay and what I can get next for my Stang!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I'm putting in new coil springs and sway bar bushings in the Fairlane. Man is it cold out, wife wont do it so I have to. Oh well. Least there's hot coffee.

Rick

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey dark. Maybe your wife will warm you up with more than coffee when your done. Since your doing the work for her.

It's about 45deg here right now.
79 F150 4x4 (Soon To Be FE Powered)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RonMeyer on 2/4/02 8:40am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10-17 With 930 left to play....I got off!! YES!! Well, again, I dont care for either team, I just Hate the Rams more then the Patriots.

Jeff Given

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rams.....LOST!!!!!!!!! Field goal 17-20. YES!!! Fireld goal thru the uprights with 2 seconds left...sweet!

Jeff Given

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Good game, but I have to admit I was watching it more for the commercials than the 'who won' aspect.
I personally liked the very first bud lite commercial with the robot wars.........CUTE!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Ron, all I have to say is

It's was sunny but -2c, I finished around 7pm and man was it cold.

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 2/4/02 10:19am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I only got to see one funny Commercial. It was the one when Barry Bonds was taking batting practice, and hank Aaran was in the announcers booth, trying to get barry to retire. That was the funny one that I saw this year.

Jeff Given

·
Registered
456 Posts
We'll I'm getting to leave work now. It's 9:30 here. Sounds like I missed a pretty good game. Oh well, I'm just thinking of what I can do with 12hrs of O.T. this week.
So dark, I guess it was worth braving the cold, Huh? Got to keep the women happy though. What did you do, put stiffer springs in? I like that air cleaner!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts