Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ran into a sweet deal. I just found 4 fastback mustangs. 2 1969 GT's and 2 1970. All the cars have good quarters, good frames, and good shock towers. They are all missing motors. The one 69 Gt was a 390 4 speed car and it still has the 4 speed. All cars are complete down to the GT wheels. $500 for all four. They are all do-able cars. To top it off they all have titles. My only problem is storing them. All I know is that I can't pass it up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: windsoreight on 6/6/02 4:27am ]</font>

·
Registered
29 Posts

man worry about storing them later! get them now! even if you dont use them all you could sell them for 500 a peice! or do up one of them and part out the rest?? but anyways you'd better get them!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Damn,I have a car trailer and room for 2 of them,I'll leave now.......LOL and they are right...you suck....LMAO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to update you guys. I did buy the cars and found a place to store them. I lucked and my dad found a large garage for lease for 50 a week. Not too bad, it even has a complete paint booth. Lighting must be getting ready to strike me, I am never the one who falls into these deals. I was looking at the cars again today. The one 69 gt was a big block car, that is the one I am going to keep. I will probably build one to sell and part the rest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: windsoreight on 6/7/02 10:01am ]</font>

·
Registered
521 Posts
i so hate you right now
i hate you i hate you i hate you :p

damn i wish i could afford more vehicles... that sucks ass... you lucky bastard.. i hope lightning DOES hit you
hehehehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts