Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know...I know...get ye to the classifieds...but hear me out oh great Galaxie people...I bought an entire lot of 1953 official Johnny Weissmuller [The Best Tarzan EVER!!!} spa temp gauges...they are awesome...I velcroed on to Dana's dash and she is very much styling...the gauges are easy to use as an ambient temperature gauge...run the brass tubing anywhere in the interior of your car and mount the gauge...it comes with all the mounting hardware and you are in like Flynn...you would not believe all the comments we received at our last classic car event...people loved the looks of the gauge and even more loved that his name is etched on the gauge...says "Johnny Weissmuller"...anyway I have 20 of these bad boys and if anyone is interested I am selling 15 of them for $35.00 each and that includes shipping...what a deal...yes I admit should have posted in the classifieds but I am so hyped on these gauges that I had to tell ya all.Marla...PS flash me an email at [email protected] if you are at all interested...now I shall slither back to my cave before the Galaxie Gestapo arrests me for advertising an item in the wrong place.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts