Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not giving any details on this "teaser" post I'll let the new owner tell ya!

I will "tease" you some more and say that I heard this car run today about 11:00 am this morning and I still get "goosebumps" thinking about it now!!!!!!!!!!!!

ULTRA FRIGGIN BADD AZZZZZZZZZ!

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

This was one the meanest most awesome sounding azz kicking radical sum buck I have seen in my time!

Stay tuned, should be posted by new owner soon?

65 Falcon Sprint "White Lightning 408-W"
66 Galaxie 500-XL 428 4-speed "460 on the way in 2003!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 6/15/02 12:46pm ]</font>

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
89 Coupe, you have to wait just like the rest of the guys do!

I will say it's a exsiting member and the car will raise the low ET bar around here quite a bit...............now I have to make the new Falcon engine even more powerfull then before!

Hum........you guys around here have cars with to much power and speed to try and keep up with.........maybe I should start to hang at the "ricer" boards?...............nooooooooooooot!

·
Registered
553 Posts
89 Coupe, Nope!! DT I sure wish I was in your shoes today. From what I've heard seen she is the Total Entertainment package!

The New Owner is one lucky guy, What do you think DT, I'd say he still has a perma smile on his face and boy he sure has every reason too !

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
OK then Dyno Tom and Polar, e-mail me. I'm about to go to bed in a minute or two. I'm doing my night time rounds before bed checking the forums. Tell me..........NOW DAMNIT!!!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On 2002-06-15 01:02, Polar68 wrote:
89 Coupe, Nope!! DT I sure wish I was in your shoes today. From what I've heard seen she is the Total Entertainment package!

The New Owner is one lucky guy, What do you think DT, I'd say he still has a perma smile on his face and boy he sure has every reason too !
Polar, you got that right!

I was given quite the show today and of course I have pictures but,I wan't to wait to post them here until he wants me to.

I swear when this car was running it was like "mechanical music" being strummed through 8 cylinders!

I guess it would only be a sound that a hardcore gearhead would dig?

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Greg Cook bought an 810CID MG Midget? BossLX bought a 557 tube chassis Pinto?
??????????????????

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sorry Coupe (hey where the hell have you been anyway??
) Its not for me to spill but continue DT'S tease
Believe me he is not exaggerating! This ride is beautiful with Beastly Power!
Pack it in Coupe maybe it will come to you in your dreams! he he

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On 2002-06-15 01:09, 89 coupe wrote:
Greg Cook bought an 810CID MG Midget? BossLX bought a 557 tube chassis Pinto?
??????????????????
No Coupe, I don't want to make you not able to sleep tonight with all this wondering!

But, he has not posted it yet and I don't want to piss him off if there is a reason for it?

·
Registered
553 Posts
"I swear when this car was running it was like "mechanical music" being strummed through 8 cylinders!" I like it DT!

Strummed or PowerChorded!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They don't make amps big enough to pump out the sound this friggin car was singing today!

The sound was just one aspect of the deal today,the sound coupled with sweet smelling full boogie high octane fuel was a feeling like I was in "sensory overload"?

65 Falcon Sprint "White Lightning 408-W"
66 Galaxie 500-XL 428 4-speed "460 on the way in 2003!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 6/15/02 1:23pm ]</font>

·
Registered
553 Posts
On 2002-06-15 01:21, DynoTom wrote:
The don't make amps big enough to pump out the sound this friggin car was singing today!

DT

The sound was just one aspect of the deal today,the sound coupled with sweet smelling full boogie high octane fuel was a feeling like I was in "sensory overload"?

East DT, I don't know whether Coupe is going to be able to sleep tonight, he's probably starting to feel a little sensory overload himself?

Night Boys

·
Registered
521 Posts
i KNOW who your talking about
hehehe

yep i have a goooood feeling hes got perma smile going on

·
Registered
261 Posts
Could this be a super bad ass Galaxie addition to Fordmuscle??? If it is I know the car. Probably the new owner will have an addition to his signature that says Faster than Greg Cook's, Mike 545, Travis Rice, and anyone else who wants to put their name in this spot ________________ . You guy's fill in the blank.

·
Registered
553 Posts
On 2002-06-15 10:36, Greg Cook wrote:
Unfortunately, as of 9AM Saturday Morning the seller is acting in a rather "wierd" manner. There's a chance it might not happen....
WTF??? Well here's hopin it all works out for our Bud.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts