Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Subscriber
888 Posts
The great thing about wheels is that normally they can just be changed out and don't alter the car like so many other crazy things people do to cars. But then you had to go and show me this!!! :frown:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
The shame of that Mustang is that it looks like one very cool car.....I don't care if it is "each to it's own thinking" the car is very dangerous and looks like crap with those crap rims. Of course that is in my opinion !:)

·
Registered
419 Posts
LOL I didnt say anything about putting a monster truck lift kit under a mustang...

But to each their own. The guy who did that probably thinks people cutting their coils are on crack too...

·
Registered
537 Posts
The great thing about wheels is that normally they can just be changed out and don't alter the car like so many other crazy things people do to cars. But then you had to go and show me this!!! :frown:
OMG THAT THING LOL!!!

I remember when it first showed up on Car domain. In his comments section he had two atta boys and then 32 pages of pure hate.

·
Registered
419 Posts
wow someone sure does not know how to control his mouth, that is always a sign that they dont know how to control themself.
Did it take you all day to come up with that?

If you enjoy your smoothies so be it... I wouldnt bother with them but to each their own...

I just find it comical there is a thread this long about hating other peoples wheels and no pics of what all of these guys run... What do they think are so cool in comparison??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did it take you all day to come up with that?

If you enjoy your smoothies so be it... I wouldnt bother with them but to each their own...

I just find it comical there is a thread this long about hating other peoples wheels and no pics of what all of these guys run... What do they think are so cool in comparison??
nah, I just didnt feel like telling you before that. I am a 16 year old with a low wage job, the smoothies were the right price. Thats why i will run them. I never said they were better then the rest.

·
Registered
129 Posts
as the OP'er points out, wheel choice is much like wife or baby pics... sometimes you have a choice what they look like, sometimes you don't. budget restraints, time and availability might have a bigger influence on wheel choice for some more than others. some are just running what they got and it doesn't matter to them at all. personal taste has so many facets you can't begin to list them. maybe somebody grew up hating or liking a certain car with certain wheels on it, whether they're stock aftermarket or 'misplaced stock'. for some it just depends on the year/model style or what they view the car's purpose as to what wheel is 'right' or 'wrong'. hardcore draggers might not shine to Smoothies like a vintage cruiser will, nor will a survivor car or showpoints resto guy narrow tub and roll for Prostars

so ya wanna see Elvis' sideburns huh?

i don't have a pic of my slotted Mopar cop ralleys with baby moons, they're not painted Black yet and i was thinkin maybe havin 'em chromed

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Cool! My Dad bought me one of those when I was 6 years old. Weird... you should be able to see the pedals, sproket, and chain under it...

Seriously, my wheel choice depends entirely on the particular car, it's lines, and purpose. It could be anything.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts