Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quote off an AP news article via Yahoo: ``John loves America. We love America. John did not do anything against America. ... John is innocent of these charges,'' said Frank Lindh.

Frank is the piece of ****'s father. Yeah, young Johnnyboy loves America, enough to take up arms against it. I know we(the USA) won't hang him, but we better throw his ass in prison for the rest of his life. I have but one word for his old man....Denial.

That article quote just pissed me off. I needed to vent. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I have disagreed with the government of the United States. And I think that there needs to be a new form of government. I love the Untied States and the idea of the United States to begin with. But it has turned into a case of justice for whoever has the most money.
If I had lost a member of my family and we were to recieve 1.6 Million, I think I would be ashamed to even touch the money. No one should profit from another's death!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Can somebody explain this 1.6 million dollar situation to me?!?! GreG Cook, I only know what you just said, and I back you one hundred percent. Without knowing the whole story, this is my take.

If someone gets killed on 9/11, that is horrendous. But, what makes that persons life "More valuble" then the Marine that died in Afghanistan? Or for that matter, every troop that has been killed--ever? Whose call is this money issue? I think that it is horrible.

If anyone is going to bitch about there not being enough money, shame on them...I think that the world DOES revolve around the all mighty dollar, but it can not buy everything; a lost family member would be one thing.

Well, sorry for jumping in on this, without knowing the story. If I offended anyone, sorry, I dont know the entire story. Also, dont consider me ignorant for going off without knowing the entire story! As I said, fill me in!

Jeff Given

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just reread my title, man that's kind of harsh!
Good!
I would like to know how the compensation figures were derived as well. Is it payment from gov't/taxpayers or is some of it from charities and such?

·
Registered
522 Posts
The guy that could have prevented this trouble is the one that captured this POS. If he had "accidently" run a large caliber piece of lead through this clown's skull, we wouldn't have to hear about "Mr. Walker" or the whining liberals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts