Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
SPOOKEY!!!!!!.....:cry:....:D....

hope you have been takeing a lot of snaps while restoring Frankencar...

when you get done ,you have to share them with us....:bow:

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some pics to keep you amused...

Polishing and polishing and polishing the stainless trim, and it's still not good enough for me but will have to due for expediency purposes.

First time since 1984 that it's come out of the box.

Got the futher mucker ON but gotta take it off again because the moron that put on the new roof many years ago didn't measure right or enough times and I have to trim the glass in order to get it to fit!!!!!!!!!!!

Polish and paint...

Next I give these damn things a little refresh and no resto cause it's gotta go, they simply need to function, but the .45 cal bullet holes should at least get a little attention first...

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
That's Awsome Gary. :tup:
Thats the kinda project I would love to do one day.
But dont have the place or the money...
Always had a soft spot for the 55 & 56 crown vic's. :)

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
Just in primer it looks or looked better than it did naked with all the past scars showing and then new ones to fix old screw up. Bet you'll be glad when that one's out of there!

Dan is right, can't see no mustachio. Must be lost in the mirror.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I told you guy's, that was a photo deep into the PAST, back before I had facial hair :)

You paint good enough and you too can see your past reflection....

If you need an apprentice that has very little spare time to learn, let me know.... :)

100% amazing work Gary, absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
34 Posts
That is some nice work you are doing there. There's one thing about that car you wont see one everday. I like the two tone paint on them old car's they look first class all the way. Thanks for the pic's and keep them comeing.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Too bad you haven't managed to find an image of Elvis somewhere in the paint - you could either charge admission or sell it on Ebay for a kajillion dollars.

·
Registered
744 Posts
FE, you 55 is going to turn out looking a lot like my Dad's 55. Its a Crown but still the same paint scheme.

This is a recent pic of our cars that were in a wedding. The bride and groom rode in the black and white crown vic

Nice day in Georgia.

It's going to end up looking great!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts