Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few pictures of some of the members families so here are a few of mine.
This is Elliott

This is Jeremy.

This is a painting I did, of a couple of our horses.

This is an older picture of me and Mrs. blueoval

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blueovalfarms on 10/24/03 11:52pm ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blueovalfarms on 10/24/03 11:56pm ]</font>

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Man... what a painting! We have a foster dog we thought was a black lab, looks it & acts it, just some odd coloring. Found out he's a German Short Haired Retriever! Wife wants to keep him but... 12 goats, 5 dogs, 2 cats, & a loud mouth bird... I think that's enough! Nice looking dog too

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Qtrmiler and DT. Man, with 12 goats, you shouldn't need a lawnmower.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blueovalfarms on 10/25/03 12:12am ]</font>

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
I was going to say something like:::::::"with 12 goats, you don't need a wife either.'''''', but that would be cheap/childish, and uncalled for:.............

ooops, sorry, that should read 'sheep'......my bad........

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drag79stang on 10/25/03 2:17am ]</font>

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Heres our little buddy.I keep telling my wife someday I'll have a real dog.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FoMoCo on 10/25/03 6:23am ]</font>

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
On 2003-10-24 14:15, drag79stang wrote:
I was going to say something like:::::::"with 12 goats, you don't need a wife either.'''''', but that would be cheap/childish, and uncalled for:.............

ooops, sorry, that should read 'sheep'......my bad........

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drag79stang on 10/25/03 2:17am ]</font>
Always leave it to you

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
falcon64-I've never been to art school, to tell you the truth, I don't have any control over it.
Greg- I was born in Wisconsin, does that mean I like sheep too.
I wish someone had told me. I probably missed out on a lot all these years.

FoMoCo- Is that dog flying over GVSU? Division II National Champs.

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Being 'born in Wisconsin' means alot.
I was born in Minnesota, but moved to Wisconsin.
I had to do a 'sheep' apptitude test along with my drivers license way back then.

;Honest officer, I was just helping the sheep thru the fence".

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Since we're showing pics of the family, here's the dogs. I tried to get a pic of the cats, but they told me to go screw myself or somethin'... That's Minnie, Daisy, and PT Bruiser left to right...

·
Registered
7,434 Posts

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Jeez, I remember fxjr when he was that young...We'd take rides in the Cobra just for the heck of it. Kid always had a grin a mile wide when we'd go...
Then he'd fall asleep on the way home and I'd have to haul him out without hitting his little legs on the side pipes...Guess one of these days he'll be helping me in and out of my ride...

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cute kids everyone

FX- I think my cats have said the samething to me.
Greg- Is that a pic from Willow Run?
N20Mike- I didn't know Batman had a pasifier. That must be a new secret weapon. That picture really made me laugh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts