Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
601 - 615 of 615 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Aside from this being off-topic and should move elsewhere; are you missing something? Look at our new member. Notice his signature line. See anything odd? Anything sound prophetic? Notice the 40+ posts in 2 days, and they are mostly bumps of JC's threads? Dang, must actually be time-consuming to create that hick drawl and tricky typo's. Taking bets on what MELENNS does next.
;)
David

huuummm....
makes you wonder what JC's up to..... :grin2:
just sent him a email... on how to get past his dilemma...:wink2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Aside from this being off-topic and should move elsewhere; are you missing something? Look at our new member. Notice his signature line. See anything odd? Anything sound prophetic? Notice the 40+ posts in 2 days, and they are mostly bumps of JC's threads? Dang, must actually be time-consuming to create that hick drawl and tricky typo's. Taking bets on what MELENNS does next.
;)
David
wid zum vivteen yern auf bractace, yez thinks ided be ard? gotchta membr, my mazter is de King of Faux, and Commander in Chief of the Megalodon Army,

http://www.fordmuscleforums.com/galaxie-pages/497735-king-fauxs-megalodon-army-7.html

Inzadentelly deres zix of dem eer ad FMF & as bin for yerns&yerns.

MEL

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I have been wondering from MELENNS first post how long it would take everyone to figure it out..............
lol.. sure you did....:grin2:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Well, it was humorous at first, but it appears JC has decided chase a different squirrel and leave all the thread participants and readers in the lurch. Bummer. Assuming he's healthy enough to write those convoluted other posts; I did not expect that of him as a choice.
:lame:
David

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
just got a email from DXL, she got in the exact same trap as JC...posting during the forced update effectively locks you out, and contacting admin now requires to be logged in...ugh.

pm'd admin on her behalf too, but we'll see if any response...surely they werent the only two locked out by this poorly thought out forced password reset without checking if already logged in thing...but we might never know who else got locked out either, anyone with email for others you havent seen in a while might want to drop them a note, see if FM has cut them off too...

logged back in tonight to contact admin, and 'not logged in' screen has popped up several times already this evening- anyone else been getting this? happened for a week a few months back, thought it was fixed...maybe its my laptop (windows 10, firefox) but it seems fine everywhere else...something seems screwy, maybe just paranoia from the lax security breach...not my sandbox, but sure seems messed up of late :(

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Not having any issues today, knock on aluminum. Have DXL click "Forgot your password? Click here." for an email reset. Or, have her make a new account like WTFVerticalScope, and chat with them directly when logged-in.

David

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Thanks to ford4V429, of whom I had an outside email to and asked if he wouldn't mind contacting admin on my behalf, because I did use the forgot password link, but I needed the old contact email changed and used the "contact us" as suggested by the site to request such a change. After several attempts and several days of which no one responded back I reached out to ford4V429 for help.

Anyway a nice person named Shane replied to me on my outside email and reset my email and password so I could log on.

I did find it funny that another admin left a message in my forum in box wondering if I needed help logging on... I did find that amusing in that I wouldn't need help logging on if I could get to my in box :)

<a large sigh>

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't get in as Edudu77. It has taken me several days to get the validation to work on THIS account. I've tried every email I have had for 8 years, none of them are linked to my normal account. I've been contacted by "Sara", but there is a 2-3 day delay between responses. It's frustrating, but hopefully they will get it figured out. Glad you made it back in DXL!

Donovan (The lurker formerly know as Edudu77)

601 - 615 of 615 Posts