Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,617 Posts
I don't have the ambition that guy does and he's like the wheelman steady as she goes and just keeps moving along! I made a donation, not big but it's something. Gary had no idea so I tagged him in my FB post about it and had added a couple pics of PI and Lorrie. Gary's first words almost, as I mentioned Lorrie in the post, was how is Ms American PI. I don't know if it's good or bad that i added pics of the 2 as people might still think we are nuts. Another guy from here also mentioned her. I just said sometimes cars are sentient i don't care what anyone says! They also become family right? Gary was able to get hold of him and talked to him about 40 mins. He's doing well and guess JC told him all about his plans for Lorrie's transformation. I feel another caper is coming!

Thank you for posting about this as I had no idea and couldn't remember what forum he was on. I went to one but think he left that one also? I looked a bit googling and gave up on it. Found tons of other stuff, his stories and such from years ago even. More recently I somehow ran across a video of that vusic he talked of and crystalume etc, there's a lot of videos now and a FB page. Interesting.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
He's an AMAZING guy Deb........he stuck with me for over a year.....every day I had emails while recovering from multiple surgeries!! GLAD Gary finally hooked up with him....he speaks highly of you folks!!

You can email me at [email protected] if you wish and I can tell you more!!

Thanks for caring and helping our OLD FRIEND!!(y)(y)

Jack

21 - 22 of 22 Posts