Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a test run with the galaxie on the new trailer yesterday. I put her back in the garage after and will officially start tearing her down for blasting today. Hoping to drop her off to get media blasted in about 2 weeks (with plastic media).
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Gold, check with lagalaxie500. He's picking up a 67 coupe parts car in the Lake Livingston area on Friday. He won't need all of them, at least I don't think so. Maybe you could lend him your trailer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Where are you taking it to be media blasted,...based on the photo I'm thinking you may live near me,...and I'm about ready to send mine off also. Just haven't decided who was going to do it yet.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Thanks Puttster
I've got a trailer lined up. Also I found a 2009 crown vick with a 4.6 police interceptor. A CPT. of Detectives has it and said we might work a deal. Waiting till I go get the 67 Friday.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Killeen. Central Texas. I'm taking the car to Waco to get blasted. Im probably a little far to loan my trailer to help move the project and I don't have my winch installed yet.
Brian

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ahhh,...the Killeen Kangaroos. I was wrong it looked like central Oklahoma,....(sorry, no offence).

As always, every blasting place around here comes with mixed reviews. I'm pretty sure I've heard each one of them has screwed up a panel or two, that's why I was asking.

Nice looking project!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep. I graduated from killeen high! This place is actually a maaco shop. I've heard of 3 different shops here that send cars to this shop in Waco. Say they do good work and it's pretty reasonable from the quotes I've gotten so far.
Brian

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
its been awhile....
how's the 67 coming along....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts