Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of you see the new spiderman movie? I guess it was ok i hope the 2 nd one will be better.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
My son and I both loved it. (could've been some gratuitous sex scenes, but what the hey)

I also liked (not loved), the new star wars movie. Cool FX!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really i guess i'll have to see star wars 2.how old is your son?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I saw it last week. Great movie! Finally a movie based on a comic that did'nt suck. I was suprised, it was true to the comic book in almost every way. I'm sort of an old comic book geek, so I was pretty skeptical, but I was impressed. They finally got it right.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I took the wife and kids opening night. I thought it was awesome, MJ sure is hot!!! I know have the PS2 game, and havent had a chance to play yet, my boy took over the machine, doh.

Rick

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I was surprised by some of the things that they used from the comic books that really wasn't obvious {Norman's respect for Parker and later his rage against him for being in love with his son's girl.}

Then some of the big things that they did miss. The spider was caught acidently in a radiation experiment, Parker was a huge science buff and extremly smart and the biggest thing was that Parker made his webshooters, they didn't shoot from his wrist. Besides how would they shoot through the costume?

I did like the movie though, I just wish they would have been a little more accurate with the obvious stuff.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i've played the game it's kinda hard.i really like comic books too. i only have about 200 but my collection will expand.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like the sound track too! hero is a really good song!
and the origanal them song spider-man!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey 63fstbk what kind of comic books do u like? i like spider-man and x-men.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mainly Marvel stuff. My favorites were Spiderman, X-men, Daredevil, the Punisher. Haven't bought any in a while, but I do have a pretty decent collection tucked away in a closet somewhere.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
When I was a kid, I had the first 35 issues of Spiderman. My mom sold 'em in a yard sale for 10 cents each....
('course I was more than happy to pocket the $3.50 back then)

·
Registered
196 Posts
AAAAAAGGHHH!!!
FXCOMET, THAT SUCKS. Same thing happened to my dad with all his baseball cards, mom threw 'em out. The old comic collection actually survived and it was handed down to me. Lots of good old stuff. I bagged and cataloged them a long time ago. I forget whats even in there, lots of old Marvel stuff and alot of old cowboy western type comics. I'll never get rid of those, they'll get passed onto my son.

·
Registered
238 Posts
MARVEL over DC!!! IMAGE over those two..DARK HORSE OVER ALLL!! Man, I still have all my comics (over 1000)in mylar in my parents shed. Someday, I will rifle through them and put up on Ebay to put one of my kids through school, if I ever have kids.

I was very impressed with SpiderMan and with Wolverines tale..er.. uh.. I mean XMen. Now, if Hollywood could make the Predator Vs. Aliens, things would be ok by me.

Batman and the Green Lantern are the only two characters from DC that are worth a damn.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
u are right desertdroog batman and green lantern are the only good dc comic characters!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
"Spider Man" was great we loved it. Did any of you get to see the short spot of the next Marvel comics movie.

"HULK" YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

The Green guy kicks ass.

Dont make him mad

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oooooo yeah i almost peeeed my pants when i saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 73HighBoy on 5/29/02 9:20am ]</font>

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
o yeah ! whats the link for?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i really want to see that movie!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts