Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Mild custom...surely you jest...I've seen other pics over on ranchero.us ;-) Your a bit of an inspiration for me, that the big rancheros can be cool. I really like your stance, paint and body touches. Only thing I think you need is more CuIn's

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mild custom...surely you jest...I've seen other pics over on ranchero.us ;-) Your a bit of an inspiration for me, that the big rancheros can be cool. I really like your stance, paint and body touches. Only thing I think you need is more CuIn's
Well I do have the 408 CI stroker to go in.......;)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Well I do have the 408 CI stroker to go in.......;)
Kick ass! I haven't been over to ranchero.us in a while, barely have time for this forum LOL. Little side note, do I have to host pics elsewhere to post them? Or can o imbed them?

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
OK, those headlamps are very familiar, but I just can't place them. What are they from? I like the whole setup. Is it bagged?

David

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, those headlamps are very familiar, but I just can't place them. What are they from? I like the whole setup. Is it bagged?

David
Thanks they are Jag XJS headlamps and yes its bagged I bagged it my self a while back

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kick ass! I haven't been over to ranchero.us in a while, barely have time for this forum LOL. Little side note, do I have to host pics elsewhere to post them? Or can o imbed them?
Sorry missed this I host them not sure if you can mbed them here or not

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sweet,
I have a slightly used 306 crate motor with a Cobra intake I'm close to stabbing into my '70 'chero. I've got the harness and CPU too.

I'm looking for tips and tricks from whom ever would like to share.

I am pondering what to move forward on in regards to the fuel tank. Do I get it modified or go with another tank?
What was your solution?

TIA

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet,

I am pondering what to move forward on in regards to the fuel tank. Do I get it modified or go with another tank?
What was your solution?

TIA
I used the factory tank with a Ford External efi fuel pump and a fuel reservoir form a Ford pick up /van

I have been running a stock Ford one for years with a signal pump for years with an issue,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts