Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opened the door to let the dogs in and thought wow it's hot already and not noon yet. 60* lol Before long i'll be changing my complaint it's too hot. :)

Went to the garage plus cruise last night and one '60s ford showed up. He commented on lack of fords and i told him that's why i always come here, to annoy the chevy crowd. lol He was there for the halloween show with his '66 Fairlane with 289, now it's a 472, mustang II rack and pinion conversion, headers and a bunch of other upgrades. Really nice lookin car but idiot me forgot to get a pic. I'll get one next time i see him.

June 30th is a 4X4 show but i'm going anyway to check out the band. 3 Dog
Night tribute band called Shambala. This guy was saying come on down doesn't matter if you have truck etc then he said he played with them he plays cowbell as a joke. Don't think i'll ever think of cowbells the same again after the skit with christopher walken. lol When i got home i looked them up and the guy i was talking to was one of the main singers.

Wednesday the cruise starts back up at the safeway parking lot here in Spanaway. The cruise on Meridian is no more. New manager at the shopping center and he doesn't appreciate being called an a$$$ole lol Not sure what the story is but now they might be moving back to kelly's cafe if they don't find another place. I don't know where they park there but there used to be tons of cars there on friday and saturdays, maybe will be again who knows.

I'm headed to the 6th ave cruise in Tacoma in a little while. Near the narrows bridge in kmart parking lot across from sears outlet and harbor freight. Should be a good turnout and i need to catch up with the guy with the '46 ford so i can make sure i have my vinyl panel cut right size. Also want to wander HF.

There's a show June 2nd on Bridgeport way in University place, between 35th & 37th Uptown Car Show. That's right near you isn't it Ggrahn? Like just a few blocks...

Ok done ramblin, enjoy the weekend and happy mother's day to the moms and the single dads!

·
Registered
977 Posts
It was nice here in Texas. no cruises, but we did have a party for our granddaughter who graduated{Magna Cum Laude} a year early from Sam Houston State. They're several shows around here.Don't know if we'll attend any.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO Y"ALL!!

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody was there when i got to the cruise so went to harbor freight and found another pair of hog ring pliers cause i can't find mine. Got back and one of the ratrod guys was there and the guy that manages everything tried to bring all his toys. His truck, one of the bikes and his wife had her rig. They only live a little ways from there though. Had several car shows going on today so people slowly straggled in. It was a ford day though surprisingly! Usually, other than a couple 40s coupes it's just me. There is a pic of them here and i didn't take a pic of the coupes just the new to me others. Hopefully the link works.

Had a great day though! Crazy guy that rides the indian bike had me laughing til i almost cried!

Webshots Rides offers thousands of the best car wallpapers.

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
It was nice here in Texas. no cruises, but we did have a party for our granddaughter who graduated{Magna Cum Laude} a year early from Sam Houston State. They're several shows around here.Don't know if we'll attend any.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO Y"ALL!!
Congratulations. my kids told me the new normal was five years!

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to comment on the school, that's real good!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts