Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up some AR Torque Thrust II in chrome over the weekend at the swap meet for $700. The rims are new and the rear BFG's are also new but the front tires are used. They were on a rod that was only rolled in and out of a garage and that was all. The rims are 15x7 front and 15x8 rear with a 4 1/2 backspace rear. The tires are 205/65/15 front and 255/60/15 rear. I bolted them on and had my dad and a friend jump up and down on the rear bumper to check the clearance on the rear and there will be no hitting. There is about 1/2 inch from the fender lip on the drivers side where the rear is shifted to and about 2 inches from the inner frame. I think they look great and the only thing to change is to flip the rear BFG's cause I love white letters out and pick up a pair of front BFG's. I think I am going to go with a bigger size in the front like a 215 or 225 I just don't know if I should stay with a 65 sidewall or got to 60. I still plan to cut a coil but I have a few warnings to just cut half instead of a whole due to it dropping too much with a whole. I will update once I cut with pics.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks good man! I like the big and little look, and I agree about the white letters out. Gives it the old school look. Very nice ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts