Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this could be a blast for someone that was able to do it!!

Deb

-------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.bullruncasting.com/

Calling all car and driving fanatics…

Think you’ve got the guts to win the most cutthroat car rally to ever hit the air? Wanna drive hard, party hard, and compete for a big-money prize? Well get ready, because Spike TV is looking for drivers and their cars to compete in Bullrun, Spike TV’s reality show that will redefine the American car rally!

Are you a fearless driver with a badass car who wants to leave the others in the dust as you master your way to the next checkpoint? If so, Spike TV wants you to drive hard by day and party hard by night during this once-in-a-lifetime television event! Guys and Girls, if you love the sound of a well-built motor then you need to apply now! Spike TV’s Bullrun will be an epic journey, an action packed adventure and a ride to remember for those lucky enough to compete.

If you are 21 years of age or older, have a passion for your car and a good driving record, apply now!

------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
I'd sign up, but they wanna know too much personal info....

Looks like fun though.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
On 2006-07-27 07:00, thekingofazle wrote:
Think the Volvo counts as a badass car?

Oh I'm not 21 darn.

That kinda sucks you aren't old enough. If you were able to do it, it would be much cooler to do it in your mustang. Volvo....hahaha

I think I might try to do it in my Cougar. Might make for some fun times.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
You never know, they may want someone to be the butt of all the jokes.

Its reality TV, there's room for everyone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts