Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday it was 66 and sunny. Today it is 20 and snowing? Where, you might ask? Here in the good old Ohio Valley.

My favorite track was supposed to open on Sunday for test and tune. I can't see that happening now. Oh well, I guess I can wait another week.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Monday it was 58 and sunny. Between yesteday and last night I got almost 2 feet of snow.

·
Registered
456 Posts
GMay, I know what you mean. I was cruising my 67' to work Monday; now it's hiding in the barn. It was in the 60's here too, now it's in the 20's. A little snow and sleet Tuesday. But it's just cold and windy here now.

Where's Greenville? I live in Fort Branch, IN, which is just 25 miles north of Evansville. Right in the southern tip of IN.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
It was 68 here Saturday. Sunday was 45* or so. Yesterday it topped out at 22* with a wind chill of -15* for most of the day. I love Kansas!

·
Registered
521 Posts
i think i have you all beat...
saturday the temp here in colorado was a very very very lovely 80 degrees...

monday morning... 3 inches of snow... 5farenheit showing on the thermo and a windchill of 20below...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I have you all beat. There is 5in. of snow right now, still snowing. And, supposed to snow all week long, and it's -3c. Supposed to get another 7in. this week. Gotta love BC. NOT!!!

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 2/28/02 4:47am ]</font>

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh the injustice of it all!!!!!

Saturday was in the mid 50s, made the junkyard nice and muddy for an engine pull.

Yesterday (Tuesday) I got the title, registration, and plates for the Cobra. It's all legal so I can drive it anywhere, BUT it was 14 and snowing
. The forcast for the next week doesn't go above 30! Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I think you guys missed somthing. I got 2 FEET OF SNOW in about 26 hours. I got 7 more inches yesterday and going to get 6 or more tom. It is so deep in my yard that I had to shovel a spot on the deck for the dog to crap. It snowed so hard yesterday that I cleared the driveway at 3:30 and by 5:00 when the wife came home you couldn't tell. 4 inches in 1.5 hours!! I got home before the plow came thu and the bumper on my work van was pushing off the top couple inches of snow on the street.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Man Jimmy, thats gotta suck! I think we've had a total of 2 inches this whole winter here in southern Indiana. Been way too mild of winter for us this year. We usually get a few good snowfalls in the winter, but not this year.

·
Registered
389 Posts
We are having some kind of freak early spring on Vancouver Island this week!!! It has been amazing, with the temps up to 50 degrees. Not summer, but very great weather to drive the stang!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
On 2002-02-27 14:56, Jimmys66 wrote:
Monday it was 58 and sunny. Between yesteday and last night I got almost 2 feet of snow.

[/

quote]
Well jimmys66 I hate to tell you, but you need to move north, we got about 5".

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I know, this living next to the big lake is a load of crap, almost 3 feet of crap. It is a beautiful place in the summer but, in the winter, whoa boy. Maybe a snowmobile next year.
Usually it's only bad in the begining of winter but the water never cooled off. And once the Canadian air comes in, look out. I don't mind all the snow except that it goes on and on and on and on....

·
Registered
521 Posts
okay... so jimmy66 got 2 feet of snow in 2 days.... DID YOU SEE HOW MUCH the temperature changed in colorado??? almost 100 degrees!! in 2 days!!!

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Has been in the 60s and 70s here for weeks but tonight a nast front hit and will be cold for the next few days just in time for the weekend. That sucks! Colorado always gets the front but they usually don't affect us much here if they even make it here.

·
Registered
389 Posts
K guys, I hate to rub this in, but we have had the MOST amazing weather this week!! T-shirt weather today!!! Hope all your nasty snow goes away soon, spring is on the way!!
Drivin' my stang again is soooo cool!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I've been on winter weather warning for the last 4 out of five days.
It is supp. to keep going into next week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts