Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting here to let you guys know I have a garage slap full of Thunderbird parts 1955/1966 mostly 61/66 parts including convertible parts.
My father used to restore these cars 1980/1991 and the collection is just collecting dust.

If you are looking for hard to find parts just let me know and I can look.

Also the shop is next door to a UPS terminal so shipping is easy for me.

Javier

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for the convertible rear arms on both sides if a 62 tbird. These are the parts that a pad is screwed to and they sit on the body on the back corners of the convertible. Any help locating these parts would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am posting here to let you guys know I have a garage slap full of Thunderbird parts 1955/1966 mostly 61/66 parts including convertible parts.
My father used to restore these cars 1980/1991 and the collection is just collecting dust.

If you are looking for hard to find parts just let me know and I can look.

Also the shop is next door to a UPS terminal so shipping is easy for me.

Javier
Hi. I'm looking for the rear arms on both sides of a 62 tbird convertible top. I'm not sure of the name. They are the cast iron bottom back corners that have pads screwed to them and rest on the body when the top is up. Any chance you have some or know where I can find them? Thanks Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.